The Official Website of Yousef al-Khattab
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Revolution Muslim' Changes His Tone Dec 8, 2010

Go down

'Revolution Muslim' Changes His Tone Dec 8, 2010 Empty 'Revolution Muslim' Changes His Tone Dec 8, 2010

Post  Admin Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:47 pm

I am well aware that the Feds may build a case against me & regardless if I am incarcerated or not my positions in Revolution Muslim were and still are WRONG. Do not think for a moment that I am scared of jail as the douchbag that interviewed me 'feels'. I had and have everything (from a jihadi standpoint) to loose and nothing to gain.

One thing I can say is this,the goal of incarcerating a person is to reform them. That has already been done. Maybe some people still want me to be jailed for saying that which I truly never thought was illegal,but even facing a trial and even if thrown in jail,and even if what I had associated and participated in was not illegal,I still feel the whole RM platform was misguidance.

I don't believe the FBI has a war on Islam,I believe rather they try to weed out those that may cause a risk to society. Just because I refused to help,testify or assist with the FBI's case against Younes Abdullah Muhammad does not mean I respect him or his ilk. The reason I did not assist is because I believe if Younes had the chance to be rehabilitated by Mufti Ali Gomaa or Abu Usama al-Azhari he could have been saved from extremism. Many of those the FBI arrested that had claimed to be RM viewers etc are really certified pieces of crap and deserve to be behind bars. In the case of Younes I believe that the USA should have tried to rehab him from his misguided ideas and platforms. Anyway that is the Fed's call and not my business.

Summing up even if I am arrested stay away from Omar Bakri,Abdullah Faisal,Islam Policy,Authentic Tauhid and every group that hold similar ideologies.

Sincerely,
Yousef al-Khattab 7-17-12
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://yousefalkhattab.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down